Rejuvenate & Relax with our 5 days Yoga Wellness & Body detox Retreats in Rishikesh – India
Our spiritual relaxation based yoga holiday retreats are the most well-known throughout the world. They look to us as the Best Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh as HYR brings for everyone a Blissful experience of love & joy in this powerful aura of Himalayas & Ganges.
Known as Father of Yoga in the west, The Great Yoga Master Paramahansa Yogananda (author of the world renowned spiritual classic Autobiography of a Yogi) emphasises very much on having a retreat, he says,“Every person needs a retreat, a dynamo of silence where he may go for the exclusive purpose of being recharged by the Infinite.”
Rishikesh, hailed as the Yoga Capital of the World, is the gateway to the Himalayas and a spiritual epicenter on the banks of the Ganges, steeped in a rich yogic heritage. The history of yoga and spiritual penance runs deep in this region – many ancient Indian legends have taken place here. Our serene, lush green Retreat property by the Ganges, nestled in the Himalayan foothills, offers breathtaking views, serving as the backdrop for our courses and taking care of your accommodations, meals and everything.
What is Included :
5 Nights Private Luxurious Room
3 Daily Vegetarian Meals (Inform of any special dietary requirements.)
2 Herbal Tea Sessions
Yoga Meditation Sessions & Ceremony
Local Excursion (according to set itinerary)
Use of Yoga mats and other equipment required for practices
What is not Included :
Flights, buses, taxi etc.
Toiletries and other personal items
Anything not mentioned above
$349 (Twin Sharing) | $299 (Triple Sharing)
₹30K (Private) | ₹24K (Twin Sharing) | ₹20K (Triple Sharing)
*To reserve a seat a minimum deposit of 40% of the total amount is required in advance. This is a non-refundable fee but can be adjusted to another course or treatment.
During the retreat, you’ll explore profound insights into your mind, body, and soul, embracing a serene and wholesome lifestyle. Our Yoga Wellness and Body Detox Retreat seamlessly incorporates ancient cleansing & purification methods preparing you for asana, pranayama, and meditation. Ancient yoga breathing techniques will purify your physical and emotional state, foster inner focus, and unite your soul through the Universal Science of Yoga Meditation.
* Guided yoga sessions to strengthen and align your body
* Daily meditation practices for inner peace and mental clarity
* Mindfulness exercises to connect with the present moment
* Surrounded by the beauty of nature for a serene retreat atmosphere
* Expert instructors offering personalized attention and support
* Nourishing and wholesome meals to fuel your body and mind
* Group activities fostering a sense of community and camaraderie
* Free time for self-reflection, journaling, or exploring the surroundings
* Deep relaxation techniques to release stress and tension
* Opportunities for outdoor excursions and nature walksIntroduction to Ayurveda
Note : Private Consultation Or Personal Treatment Of Emotional Blockage Or Other Therapies Will Be An Extra Charge.*